I am admitted to the practice of law in Florida. I recently founded the law firm of Isbel Law, P.A. The firm leverages my practical real-life experiences with my legal expertise to assist clients in matters of estate planning, probate, small business, and other matters.
My law school education and legal clerkships were selected to prepare me for a practical approach to the law. During law school, I completed three clerkships, an in-house counsel externship, and a mediation clinic. I graduated with a concentration in alternative dispute resolution and received the Dean's Award in recognition of my pro bono activities.
I have extensive professional experience working with small business owners as a commercial banker. I also have extensive experience overseeing banking branch operations and managing employees.
I have worked with non-profits, leadership committees, and provided personal financial counseling to individuals. These experiences place me in a unique position to leverage real-world experience with my legal expertise for the benefit of my clients.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
Free 30 - minute consultation offered for all new matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. | Political Science
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Honors: Presidential Scholar, Dean's Award in recognition of Pro Bono work completed, Concentration in alternative dispute resolution.
- Activities: Mediation Clinic Tax Clinic Alternative Dispute Resolution Legal Externship - Grange Insurance Christian Legal Society
- The Florida Bar # 1002262
- Orange County Bar Association
- Isbel Law, P.A.