Attorney Christopher M. Glinski is an aggressive and experienced Racine criminal defense, divorce, and child custody lawyer. He has dedicated his career to aggressively defending the rights of his clients and getting his clients great results. He also handles traffic tickets.
Attorney Glinski has consistently been rated one of the top lawyers in Wisconsin. He was recently recognized as one of the "Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40" in Wisconsin and nationally recognized as one of the "Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers." He works in Racine and Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Call (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
First consultation free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Glinski Law Office
- - Current
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- State Bar of Wisconsin # 1068922
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Glinski Law Office website
- Glinski Law Office Blog
- Five Things You Should Know about Drug Possession Penalties in Wisconsin
6 March 2019
- Disorderly Conduct in Wisconsin
27 February 2019
- Racine Traffic Violation Lawyer: 3 Surprising Penalties for Traffic Violations in Wisconsin
6 February 2019
- Is DUI a Felony?
3 February 2019
- Wisconsin Divorce Lawyer: Avoiding Critical Wisconsin Divorce Mistakes (Part I)
21 May 2018
- How Do I File for Divorce in Wisconsin?
29 November 2017
- How to Avoid Common Wisconsin Divorce Mistakes
26 October 2017
- First Offense DUI in Wisconsin
6 August 2017
- Filing for Divorce in Wisconsin? Here’s What You Need to Know
15 July 2017