Christopher GeddisMazie Slater Katz & Freeman, LLC
- Products Liability, Appeals & Appellate, Consumer Law ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Christopher Geddis focuses on products liability, medical malpractice, and personal injury litigation. Before joining the firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Hoffman of the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey. He also served as an intern to both the Honorable Marie E. Lihotz of the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey and the Honorable Lynn N. Hughes of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Geddis is currently the Vice Chair of the Product Liability and Mass Tort Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 193612016
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 322635
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman, LLC
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Dartmouth College
- New Jersey State Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.