Ms. Kingston has been licensed to practice law since 2008 and is in private practice at her firm Law Office of Christine A. Kingston. She received her Juris Doctor from Pacific Coast University School of Law (2005), and undergraduate degree from California State University, Long Beach (B.A. 1989), where she studied Speech Communication. She is admitted to practice law in California and before the United States District Court, Central District. Recent Results: 2012: Schaffer v. ECMC we won at trial, discharging more than $57,000 in student loans. Case no. 2:11-ap-01878-RN. In 2010, she reached a settlement against Litton Loan Servicing, et. al. and the client received a HAMP PRA or principle reduction allowance on her mortgage that effectively brought the principle owed down to current market value. Including a waiver of fees and costs, the total savings to the client was well over $200,000.00. She is the author and publisher of the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor blog where she discusses issues relating to consumer bankruptcy law and useful information to debtors in the Central District of California; on the web at www.losangelesbankruptcylawmonitor.com Ms. Kingston is a member of the following organizations: • National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member • Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (“CDCBAA”), Member, Board of Directors since 2011 • Orange County Bar Association (OCBA), Member • Max Gardner’s bankruptcy litigation army, Member • National Association of Women Business Owners—Orange County Chapter, Member, Board of Directors 2014 Her practice focuses on representing debtors with mortgage issues under Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. She also represents consumer clients in Chapter 7. With a focus on debt relief through Bankruptcy, attorney Kingston also handles contested matters, dischargeability proceedings, and adversary cases in bankruptcy; including student loan problems. She
- Insurance Expert Witness
- Free Consultation
Consultations are always Complimentary
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates vary depending upon the work required to help you achieve your financial goals. My fees are negotiable and I will pay your filing fee and financial management course fees. What sets me apart from other bankruptcy lawyers is that I also provide you with post bankruptcy credit report updating to all three credit bureaus at no additional cost to you. I provide a complete solution and work with referral partners to help you achieve your dreams.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Chief, Cook and Bottle Washer-Attorney
- Law Office of Christine A. Wilton
- - Current
- I enjoy working with homeowners who want to save their home from foreclosure and have debt in addition to the mortgage(s). I will help my clients achieve their dream of financial freedom from their oppressive debts while helping them stay in their home and get back on track toward retirement where they should be. I represent clients in Chapter 7 and 13 cases; I litigate all matters in bankruptcy with and emphasis on student loans and mortgage fraud. I also handle adversary proceedings for discharge violations. I don't just file bankruptcy cases, I provide Out-of-the-Box solutions that transform my client's financial lives. I will provide and represent debt settlement clients through negotiations with their creditors; I stop harassing debt collectors.
- Associate Insurance Compliance Officer
- California Department of Insurance
- Handled a caseload of nearly 300 open cases addressing consumer complaints regarding rating and underwriting issues with agents, broker, surplus lines, and/or insurance companies. Knowledge in every line of insurance with emphasis in personal and commercial lines, life and annuity type policies. Worked on legislation regarding homeowner insurance Dwelling coverage A valuation methods used in California. Facilitated a cross-training program for compliance officers to learn other lines of insurance for more efficient distribution of complaints.
- Pacific Coast University School of Law
- J.D. | Juris Doctor
- Southwestern Law School
- Transferred to PCU Law | Juris Doctor
- California State University - Long Beach
- B.A. | Speech Communication
- Honors: I was honored to graduate!
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association
- Member, Board of Directors-At Large
- - Current
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
- PCU Alumni Association
- - Current
- Activities: They put me in charge, imagine that. I love this law school that provides the opportunity working working people to obtain an advanced degree in a coveted career
- Martin v. National Collegiate Student Loan Trust; National Master Student Loan Trust
- Schwartz v. National Collegiate Student Loan Trust 2007-1
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Timeline
- Shocking: Nearly 500% Interest Rate
- Top 8 Reasons For Joining Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association
- FHA Fresh Start Program Now Available 1 Year After Bankruptcy
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor
- How To Find The Best Personal Injuries Attorney in Walker, Louisiana!
1 March 2019
- Flat Commercial & Metal Roofing in Baton Rouge!
1 October 2018
- This is a test!
5 September 2018
- Hello world!
5 September 2018