Christie ColemanCompassionate Affordable Representation. Call for consultation.
- Personal Injury, Family Law, Divorce ...
- California, New Mexico
Ms. Coleman focuses her practice on the Northern New Mexico and Albuquerque areas. She is laser focused on her hand-picked clients' cases and does run a volume practice. Her reviews online reflect tenacity and unprecedented client attentiveness.
Ms. Coleman clerked for a national law firm throughout law school, where she focused on civil litigation for their Los Angeles and New York offices. She received a merit scholarship at UC Berkeley and Southwestern Law School.
She then worked at a firm specializing in Civil Litigation for nearly six years focusing on the areas of Personal Injury, Family Law, Divorce, Probates, Contested Probates and Contested Trust Matters, Construction Defects, Business Law, Breach of Contract Cases, Property Disputes, before opening her own practice approximately four years ago. Ms. Coleman's counties of focus are Santa Fe, Rio Arriba, Taos, Pecos, Los Alamos, and Albuquerque.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Father's Rights, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Animal & Dog Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingency fee representations for personal injury matters. Family and civil litigation are hourly matters.
- State Bar of California
- New Mexico
- State Bar of New Mexico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Christie L. Coleman
- University of California - Berkeley
- Honors: Merit Scolarship
- Activities: Key Club
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Merit Scholarship
- Activities: International Law Journal & Environment Studies Teaching Assistant
- Pro Bono Award
- First Judicial District Court
- State Bar of New Mexico  # 146286
- California State Bar
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.