Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Life insurance lawyer handling delayed life insurance claims and denied life insurance claims as well as life insurance beneficiary disputes. Serving the Nation. Lowest contingency fee.
- Insurance Claims
Additional Practice Area
- Denied Life Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
No fee unless we get money for you.
- Contingent Fees
Only 29% fee, not the typical 40-45% like the other law firms.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- The Lassen Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Delaware
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 1% of all lawyers out of 1.3 million lawyers awarded this based on multiple-million-dollar settlements and verdicts.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Lassen Law Firm
17 Questions Answered
- Q. cell insurance doesnt have my phone, gave me option of upgraded model but says my deduct will go up by 125.00 can they
- A: We would have to review the policy in order to provide meaningful answers
- Q. our truck was wrecked.we had uninssured motorist.our insurance says they changed it(per our request)we did not.what can
- A: Best bet is to see it in writing with your own eyes as mentioned
- Q. Is it legal for an employer to only give 24 hour health insurance paperwork turnaround time? We had no time to look
- A: You can complain to the HR Department
- Q. In michigan, I am self employed. For lost wages can progressive legally request my full tax return or just P&L statement
- A: You may be required to submit your 1099 form(s), tax return from previous year, correspondence, business invoice, or receipts, if applicable.
- Q. My motorcycle was stolen years ago & the insurance company denied my claim. Any suggestions for a lawyer that can help?
- A: You didn't post whether there was a judgment for this
- Q. I was double parked without my hazards on and go rear ended
- A: If they don't, small claims court or your own insurance are options
- Q. I live in Charlotte NC. I'm inquiring as to whether it's legal for my management company to charge me for renter's insur
- A: It can be a term of the lease to have it
- Q. I was hit by another vehicle while driving my father's vehicle. I have some pretty bad injuries. Who gets the settlement
- A: The car money goes to car owner, injury money to you, but you'll need representation to get maximum compensation
- Q. My car was damaged in my mother's garage due to a combination of things. Her agent said her homeowners might pay. Bu
- A: Sorry to hear, which is why car insurance is required
Contact & Map