Free Consultation: (207) 831-3384Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christian Foster Esq
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Employment Law ...
- Maine, Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- Maine, University of
- Maine State Bar  # 009086
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Can criminal charges of perjury be sought against a spouse when they have filed a PFA with verifiable lies?
- A: You have not given me enough information to say for sure. If the spouse has made a statement under oath which he/she knew was not true there is a case for perjury or false swearing. There may also be a civil case for abuse of process if you can prove the spouse deliberately misused the judicial process. Contact a lawyer in your jurisdiction for more complete advice.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.