Christen Kohut Gross
- Family Law
- New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Matrimonial Attorney
- November & Nunnink, LLC
- Associate Attorney
- Spinato, November, Conte & Acquaviva, P.C.,
- Judicial Law Clerk
- The Honorable Harry G. Carroll, Superior Court of New Jersey, Criminal Division, Hackensack, New Jersey Law Clerk
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Fairfield University
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, with one exception: to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but who meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, go through the Rising Stars selection process. While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
- 10 Best Under 40
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- American Institute of Legal Counsel is an impartial third-party attorney rating organization comprised of 6 divisions consisting of Criminal, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Elder, and Family Law. The American Institute of Legal Counsel compiles an exclusive list of the “10 Best” Attorneys for each State. This is a prestigious honor for the Attorney as each Attorney must: Be formally nominated by the Institute, client, and/or fellow Attorney; Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and Having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating. Many Attorneys can achieve high degrees of success but this is often times at the expense or satisfaction of the most important person in the case- the client. The American Institute of Legal Counsel looks for Attorneys that have achieved unparalleled success but most importantly have done so for the benefit of their client. Very few Attorneys can do so and our organization recognizes this significant achievement. Our rating system helps clients throughout the United States make educated decisions when it comes to choosing their attorney. Membership is an exclusive honor and extended only to those select few who have reached the top of their profession while doing so with the client’s satisfaction being of the most paramount importance.
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Zoning Board of Adjustment for the Village of Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Alternate Member
- Bergen County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Vice President
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.