- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Landlord Tenant ...
Chris DeWys focuses on civil litigation dealing with commercial and residential real estate, business disputes, neighbor issues, land use, and landlord-tenant matters. Chris also handles Danfoura Law P.C.'s probate administration practice and litigation. Chris has been in civil litigation since 2008 and joined Danfoura Law P.C. in 2015 after four years of solo practice and two years at a boutique civil litigation firm in San Francisco. Chris is committed to active client engagement throughout the litigation process and ensuring that client goals are achieved both efficiently and with value. Chris moved to San Francisco in 2003 after growing up in Tempe, Arizona and obtaining his B.A. and M.UEP from Arizona State University. Chris then obtained his J.D. from Golden Gate University in 2008. If Chris is not in Court or in the office you can probably find him on the mountain in the winters and camping on the coast in the summers.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- State Bar of California  # 257727
- Danfoura Law P.C.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.