Chris Ann received her undergraduate degree from Rutgers University, School of Business and graduated from the Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. Thereafter, she served as law clerk to The Honorable John J. Grossi, Jr. (Ret.), in the Family Part of the Superior Court New Jersey, Hudson County Vicinage. In addition, Chris Ann has a Certification in Divorce Mediation from Rutgers University and is a Court Appointed Economic Mediator.
Previously, Chris Ann was a solo practitioner whose practice was devoted to family law and mediation. Prior to joining Lyons & Associates, P.C., Chris Ann was a founder and partner at the firm of Blanco & Wright, LLC which focused on residential real estate including short sales, deeds-in-lieu and loan modifications. Chris Ann has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Berkley College where she taught Family Law, Business Law, and Contract Law. She has authored several articles on issues of family law and real estate, including the differences between religious and civil annulment, short sales in divorces, and the impact of cohabitation upon alimony.
Chris Ann is a member of the New Jersey Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. She is also a member of the Union County Bar Association and the Somerset County Bar Association and is a volunteer for the Juvenile Conference Committee for Union County.
- Family Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Lawyers of Distinction 2019
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Recognizing Excellence in the Practice of Law
- State Bar of New Jersey # 014071995
- New Jersey Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Union County Bar Association and the Somerset County Bar Association
- Juvenile Conference Committee for Union County
- Attorney Bio
- Will I Still Receive Alimony If My Ex-Spouse Remarries?
10 October 2019
- Can Non-Biological Parents Retain Custody?
2 October 2019
- What Happens If My Husband Changes His Mind?
25 September 2019
- Do Items that I Buy My Child Count Toward Child Support?
18 September 2019
- Social Media and Child Custody
11 September 2019
- Britney Spears’ Ex Granted 70 Percent in Custody Agreement
5 September 2019
- Being Falsely Accused of Child Abuse
4 September 2019
- Job Loss During Divorce
29 August 2019
- Back to School Co-Parenting
27 August 2019