Over 30 years legal experience serving individuals, families, and businesses through Massachusetts.
We are a Full Service Law Firm, which simply means that if for some reason we are not able to assist a client, we will find someone who can. Sometimes a client's problem or needs requires a "specialist", someone who for example only handles patent law or trademark law cases. Most times, with our almost forty years of experience, we are able to provide our clients with all of the services they need.
When requested, we will travel to the clients' home or office if it is more convenient. For those clients who may have been injured in an accident or are ill and hospitalized, we will meet with them in the hospital, if necessary.
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Suffolk University, J.D
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Framingham Attorneys at Oriel Law
- Things to Consider When Buying a Small Business: Saving Money and Checking Cash Flow
14 September 2015
- Capital gains and taxes on condo or single family home
20 March 2013
- A simple home inspection may not be enough
27 July 2012
- Do you have flood insurance?
15 July 2012
- Massachusetts Landlords could be liable if tenant doesn’t pay contractor
5 July 2012
- Know the tax rules when buying, selling, or refinancing your home
27 June 2012
- Who’s responsible for additional fees from FHA loan?
28 October 2011
- Are they legally obligated to cover the closing costs on our Ashland home?
21 October 2011
- Can I record a declaration of homestead for my home in Sherborn, MA?
3 September 2011