Chelsie A. ThuecksChelsie, is this you? Claim & update for free!
- Divorce, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Facing a legal issue can be a trying and scary time. Our laws and legal system often appear confusing and, at times, unjust. My goal as an attorney is to make the legal system more accessible by helping clients understand their rights. Each client has a unique situation that deserves individualized and personal attention. Keeping these things in mind, the client is always my number one priority. I listen to each client to determine his or her individual needs and expectation. I promptly return phone calls and emails to answer any questions or concerns a client may have. Finally, I vigorously and effectively advocate for each of my client's rights. We all have a voice, and I ensure that my clients' voices are heard. I primarily focus on criminal defense, ensuring that those who have been charged with a crime are afforded their constitutional rights. I also focus on family law. I stay up-to-date on the latest issues involving divorce, child support, custody, and adoption. Personal Data - Born in Manitowoc, Wisconsin in 1985 - Married to husband Jamin since 2007 Education - J.D. William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude - B.A. Lawrence University, 2007, cum laude Professional Activities - Wisconsin State Bar
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Workers' Compensation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Social Security Disability
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1083527
- Nash Law Group Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.