Chelsea Marie HillmanAssociate Attorney at Modern Family Law
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law ...
- Colorado, New York
From Cincinnati, Ohio, Chelsea grew up the daughter of an Ohio Family Law attorney and followed in his footsteps. Licensed to practice in Colorado and New York, Chelsea has experience in family law with divorce, guardianship, adoption, mediation of high-asset estates, allocation of parental responsibilities, and paternity. She is also experienced with military families and the unique obstacles military persons face in family law. Before making Colorado her home, she worked with the Valparaiso Law School Clinic combating deportation in Chicago, Illinois. She’s also worked with The Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati.
Chelsea has a warm and welcoming personality. She believes reaching a person empathetically will benefit the client’s case because trust is invaluable between attorney and client. Chelsea feels patience and the art of listening greatly benefit both client and attorney. Allowing the client to vent and speak before the attorney begins to develop legal strategies is a way to connect with not just the facts of the case, but with the entire person and their life. Chelsea is all about connectivity and bonding to better serve her clients. She utilizes open communication, explaining realistic expectations a client should have while discussing the heart of the client’s goals and develops fully realized pictures of both the client’s needs, concerns, and legal goals. Chelsea is not afraid to take a client’s case to court—however, she also believes in the importance of settlement and negotiation. It is Chelsea’s goal to make a hard situation a bit easier, and that is through honest and heartfelt connectivity.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Modern Family Law welcomes free, up to one hour, consultations regarding the procedural flow of a case, identification of what kind of case you have and whether or not we feel we are a good fit for your goals. It is also a time to ask what my practice style is and if I am a good fit for your personality and goals too.
Credit Cards Accepted
All except MasterCard.
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 51977
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5632583
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Northern Kentucky University
- B.A. (2012) | Anthropology and Creative Writing
- Honors: Dean's List, multiple semesters.
- Activities: Student body President of the Anthropology Society.
- Top 40 Under 40
- State Bar of Colorado  # 51977
- Modern Family Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.