Chelsea KnoxRice Caperton Rice
- Divorce, Family Law
Chelsea Knox was hired as an associate attorney by Rice Caperton Rice PLLC after graduating with honors from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in May 2017. Per her high academic and professional achievement, Chelsea was the recipient of the Herbert Herff Presidential Scholarship. Prior to her legal education, Mrs. Knox graduated from Centre College in 2012.
While attending law school, Chelsea served as the Research Assistant to Professor Lynda Black and assisted Professor Black in researching, drafting, and editing her co-authored Tennessee Family Law Casebook. She excelled in Civil Procedure II and Elder Law, earning CALI Awards for academic success. Ms. Knox was also a member of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity.
In 2018 Ms. Knox was named one of Memphis Magazine’s Women to Watch.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Rice Caperton Rice
- - Current
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- Centre College
- Women to Watch
- Memphis' Magazine
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 036085
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.