Charles W. Livingston, II is a savvy litigator with extensive experience in personal injury litigation and criminal law defense. He dedicates his practice to helping individuals that have suffered significant injury or death resulting from automobile accidents, semi-tractor trailer crashes, chemical exposure and off-shore disasters. He has also defended hundreds of individuals charged with serious felony offenses such as murder, assault, drug possession, fraud and driving while intoxicated. For over 16 years, Mr. Livingston has used his excellent communication and interpersonal skills to resolve complex matters. This has earned him credibility with clients, judges and opposing attorneys.
Mr. Livingston graduated from Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 1996. As a student, he earned a full academic scholarship, received the highest academic honors (Praemium Excellentia Award) in Constitutional Law and Appellate Litigation, and was awarded first place in the Helen Dawn Mock Trial competition.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Livingston obtained his private investigator's license and co-founded Sage Investigations. As an investigator, he spent many hours assisting attorneys with investigating complex civil and criminal cases.
• Stern Law Group, Attorney (2012)
• C.W. Livingston & Associates, P.C., Founder and Principal (1996-2012)
• Sage Investigations, Inc. (1995-2000), Founder and General Counsel
• Personal Injury
• Maritime Law
• Criminal Defense
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
• Texas Bar (1996)
• United States Southern District of Texas
• United States Eastern District of Texas
• Thurgood Marshall School Of Law, JD, Cum Laude 1996
• Sam Houston State University, BS Criminology & Corrections 1996
Student Athlete of the Year, 1990
President's List Recipient (4.0 GPA)
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
We only get paid if we get you a recovery.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Texas Southern University
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Honors: Suma Cum Laude, Praemium Excellentia Award Constitutional Law and Appellate Litigation, First Place Helen Dawn Mock Trial
- Texas State Bar # 00796961
- - Current