Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Family Law
- Tax Law
- Construction Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 33066
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. | Business and Legal Issues, with a Constitutional Studies minor
- Oklahoma City University
- MBA | Business Administration
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. (2020) | Tax Law
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33066
- American Bar Association
- American Adoption Congress
- Adoption without Consent , Oklahoma Paralegal Association Annual Conference , Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Paralegal Association
- Discussing the basic ins and outs of adoptions without consent.
Websites & Blogs
- Charles L. Watts, PLLC
22 Questions Answered
- Q. How old does a child have to be to consent to a step parent adoption
- A: The child's age is not a controlling factor in the step-parent adoption. The controlling factor is the amount of time you have been married. So long as you have been married for more than 1 year, then you can file for the step-parent adoption. If the mother does not consent, then you would have to do an adoption without consent and there are some obstacles to go through in that process. Give us a call and we would be glad to help you through this process and make it as smooth as possible.
- Q. Case number # 20 - 54904.. what does this case number pertain to
- A: That case number could be a case file number for a particular agency or municipality, however that format does not work with OSCN or any of the county/state courts.
- Q. Is Adult Baby play illegal in Oklahoma or any state?
- A: Chief, from a state level, it is my understanding, so long as it doesn't violate the lewd and indecent statute then two consenting adults can dress and play as they see fit - this is no different in the eyes of the law as cross-dressing. Key issue is as you stated NO time indecent exposure or lewd behavior. Since you stated, chief, then I must also add that your particular municipality may have additional ordinances that may be applicable.
Contact & Map