California Attorney since 1977. Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and various Federal District Courts. Notary Public.
Certified legal specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization.
Partner in KIMBALL, TIREY & ST. JOHN, specializing in trust and probate matters and probate litigation. Additional experience in elder law and financial abuse issues, long term care planning, and Special Needs Trusts for persons receiving government assistance. Significant experience with nonprofit organizations and small businesses, including succession planning.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Probate Litigation
- Probate Conservatorships & Guardianships
- Trusts & Special Needs Trusts
Free telephone consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fee for litigation; hourly or flat-rate fee for estate planning work
- Univ of California Santa Cruz
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Berkeley School of Law Boalt Hall
- Law Degree
- FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager for 2009
- San Diego Magazine
- Selected by independent survey based on nine criteria: customer service, integrity, knowledge/expertise, communication, value for fee charged, meeting of financial objectives, post-sale-service, quality of recommendations and overall satisfaction.
- San Diego SuperLawyer 2008-2009
- Law & Politics: SuperLawyers Magazine
- Super Lawyers Magazine names attorneys in each state who receive the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics.
- Elder Law & Advocacy (Senior Legal Services)
- Member, Board of Directors
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 78083
- - Current
- Estate Planning in San Diego
- California State Bar