Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- West Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Coxwell & Associates, PLLC
- Mississippi College School of Law
- West Virginia State University
- West Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Hinds County Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Attorneys for Constitutional Justice
- Phi Delta Phi fraternity
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Websites & Blogs
- Charles R. Mullins's Website Profile
- Coxwell & Associates, PLLC Website
- Mississippi Consumer Help Blog
- If you wait too long to file a Chapter 7, you might lose your eligibility to do so.
16 November 2016
- I am drowning in medical bills. Help?
15 November 2016
- Can I get back wages that were garnished if I file bankruptcy?
14 November 2016
- Things to know before you accept a new credit card
20 May 2016
- Attended Max Gardner’s Loan Modification Seminar
18 May 2016
- 22nd Annual Mid-South Conference on Bankruptcy Law
18 May 2016
- Can credit card debt cause the foreclosure of your home?
17 May 2016
- Can I file bankruptcy if I do not have a Social Security Number?
6 October 2015
- How can I get a copy of my tax returns?
25 September 2015
Contact & Map