Charles R. BeansGoodman McGuffey Lindsey & Johnson LLP
- Appeals & Appellate, Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Insurance Claims ...
Charles R. Beans is a partner in the Atlanta office of Goodman McGuffey Lindsey & Johnson, LLP who defends corporations in general, product liability, toxic tort and appellate litigation. He also speaks on, and has published in these areas. Charles has been named to "Georgia Super Lawyers" by Atlanta Magazine(2004-present). Charles became a member of the State Bar of Georgia in 1988. He is also a member of the American Bar Association (has co-chaired: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, Warnings, and Membership Subcommittees), the Defense Research Institute, the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, and the Council on Litigation Management. Charles was invited to participate in the Georgia Council of Judge's Court Futures Committee. AV Peer Review Rated.
Charles received his B.A. and J.D. degrees from the University of South Carolina in 1985 and 1988. He was also a member of Order of the Coif; Wig and Robe; South Carolina Law Review, 1987-1988. Recipient, Strom Thurmond Scholarship; American Jurisprudence Awards in Torts, Professional Responsibility and Antitrust. Charles was born in Florence, South Carolina, in 1962.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Insurance Defense
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Goodman McGuffey Lindsey & Johnson LLP
- - Current
- Associate, then Partner
- Hawkins & Parnell
- Drew, Eckl & Farnham
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.