Charles Darwin Davidson
- Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Construction Law ...
Skip is an Arkansas native from Lake Village where he grew up on a farm and worked in the construction industry before attending college. He established Davidson Law Firm in 1973 as a full-service firm with an emphasis on business transactions and business litigation. Today, the firm has expanded to four locations, serving hundreds of clients all around the state.
Skip fully embraces the motto “work hard, play hard.” He believes being a successful attorney means more than working hard from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm five days a week. Clients and employees will tell you it is not unusual to receive a message from Skip at 7:30 am on a Saturday. And because owns and operates several other businesses including ArkBest Realty, LLC., SVN Commercial, Pro HR Plus (a payroll, benefits, and human resources company), and Quality Child Care (six childcare centers located around the state), there is always someone to call, something to work on, or a problem to help solve.
When he is not in the office, he can almost always be found at working hard at Davidson Ranch, his 300-head cattle farm. He enjoys participating in cow and horse competitions, hunting, fishing, and spending time with his children and grandchildren.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 8th Circuit
- Arkansas State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.