Minnesota will, trust and estate planning attorney Chuck Roulet has devoted his career to helping his clients protect what matters most to them through comprehensive estate, asset protection, and business planning. Chuck is a frequent lecturer and is the author of numerous articles on estate planning. He is also the author of two books, "What Happens to Them: what every parents needs to know about estate planning", and "Be Your Own Boss: A Fast and Friendly Legal Guide to Starting Your Own Business". He is also working on an upcoming series of books on estate planning. Chuck has appeared on CNN, and been featured on local radio, in newspapers and magazines. Chuck is also the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in Estates and Trusts. For more information, please visit www.RouletLaw.com
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
- 8th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder and CEO
- Roulet Law Firm, P.A.
- - Current
- Maple Grove Law Firm focusing on estate planning and business law.
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Honors: CALI Award in Estates and Trusts , Editor of the law review, Dean's List
- Activities: Law Review , Rosalie Wahl Moot Court
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1995) | Government and Theology
- CALI in Estates and Trusts
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- MN Director
- Advanced Portability Strategies in Estate Planning: Navigating Asset Composition, Decoupling, GST Exemption Issues and More
- Strafford Publications
- What Happens to Them? What Every Parent Needs to Know About Estate Planning
- Word Association Publishers
- Roulet Law Firm, P.A. Blog
- Even Death Can't Keep Michael Jackson & These Stars Down
30 October 2015
- The Beauty and The Third Wife: Marilyn Monroe's Failed Estate Plan
12 October 2015
- Robin Williams' Family Fight Could Have Been Avoided With Better Planning by the Late Oscar-Winning Actor
3 February 2015
- Robin Williams Estate Plan a Lesson in How to Do It Correctly
26 August 2014
- Casey Kasem's Family Embroiled in a Fight Over Where to Bury Him.
20 August 2014
- How to Protect Your IRA from Your Children's Creditors
1 July 2014
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Used a QPRT to Save on Estate Taxes. So Can You.
30 June 2014
- Federal Estate Tax to Tackle NFL's Buffalo Bills?
31 March 2014
- New Details Emerge on Minnesota Estate and Gift Tax Changes
28 March 2014
Starting a Small BusinessDo I Need a Will? Won't Everything Just Go to My Spouse?
Do I Need A Will? Won't Everything Just Go to My Spouse?A Will or a Trust: Which is Better?
Which is Better: A Will or a Trust?What Happens if I Don't Have a Will or a Trust or an estate
What happens if I die without a will?How to Protect your Assets
How to Protect Your AssetsWhat is a Living Will?
What is a Living Will or Health Care Directive?Should My Business Incorporate in Delaware
Should I Start or Incorporate My Business In Delaware or Nevada Rather Than in Minnesota?Common Mistakes Parents Make Naming Guardians for Their Kids
Common Mistakes Parents Make When Naming Guardians for Their ChildrenPlanning for Your Special Needs Child
Planning For Your Special Needs ChildHow to Minimize Estate Taxes
How to Minimize Estate TaxesAdvanced Estate Planning and Asset Protection
Advanced estate planning and asset protectionWhat is Probate?
What is Probate?How to Protect Your Minor Children
How To Protect Your Minor ChildrenShould I Put My Kids on Title to my Home and other Assets?
Should I Put My Kids on Title to Avoid Probate?Can I Take Things Out of My Trust Myself?
Can I Take Things Out of My Trust Myself?Do Wills Avoid Probate?
Do Wills Avoid Probate?Can Revocable Living Trusts Be Changed?
Can I Change My Revocable Living Trust?Is Joint Ownership A Way to Avoid Probate?
Is Joint Tenancy a Way to Avoid Probate?Do I lose control of the assets I put into my trust?
Do I Lose Control of the Assets I Put Into My Trust?Minnesota Real Estate Investing - Business Entity Selection
What Type of Company Should I Use for Real Estate Investments in Minnesota?Does Minnesota Have Estate Tax Portability?
Does Minnesota Have Estate Tax PortabilityThe Pitfalls of Federal Portability
The Pitfalls of Portability