Charles D RouletRoulet Law Firm, P.A.
- Estate Planning, Business Law
- Florida, Minnesota
Chuck is a nationally-recognized attorney, author and speaker. He is licensed to practice in both Florida and Minnesota and provides guidance to his clients in the areas of estate planning, elder law and asset protection strategies. Over the last few years, Chuck has taught advanced estate and asset protection strategies to over 25,000 of his colleagues and other financial professionals across the country including representatives from the Department of the Treasury, state revenue departments and some of the nation's largest banks and financial advisory firms. Chuck has been interviewed and appeared on numerous national and local media outlets including USA Today, CNN, Live Life Large, The Epoch Times, Money Matters and many more. He is also the author of several books and whitepapers including, "What Happens to Them: what every parents needs to know about estate planning", and "Planning for Coronavirus, The Legal Guide to Planning for COVID-19 and Other Emergencies". He is also working on an upcoming series of books on estate planning. Chuck is also the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in Estates and Trusts and is rated a perfect 10, Superb, by national attorney-rating service AVVO based on reviews from other attorneys and clients. For more information, please visit www.RouletLaw.com
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
- The Florida Bar
- 8th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder and CEO
- Roulet Law Firm, P.A.
- - Current
- Maple Grove Law Firm focusing on estate planning and business law.
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Honors: CALI Award in Estates and Trusts , Editor of the law review, Dean's List
- Activities: Law Review , Rosalie Wahl Moot Court
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1995) | Government and Theology
- CALI in Estates and Trusts
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Planning for Coronavirus, The Legal Guide to Planning for COVID-19 and Other Emergencies
- Advanced Portability Strategies in Estate Planning: Navigating Asset Composition, Decoupling, GST Exemption Issues and More
- Strafford Publications
- What Happens to Them? What Every Parent Needs to Know About Estate Planning
- Word Association Publishers
- Roulet Law Firm, P.A. Blog
Starting a Small BusinessDo I Need a Will? Won't Everything Just Go to My Spouse?
Do I Need A Will? Won't Everything Just Go to My Spouse?A Will or a Trust: Which is Better?
Which is Better: A Will or a Trust?What Happens if I Don't Have a Will or a Trust or an estate
What happens if I die without a will?How to Protect your Assets
How to Protect Your AssetsWhat is a Living Will?
What is a Living Will or Health Care Directive?Should My Business Incorporate in Delaware
Should I Start or Incorporate My Business In Delaware or Nevada Rather Than in Minnesota?Common Mistakes Parents Make Naming Guardians for Their Kids
Common Mistakes Parents Make When Naming Guardians for Their ChildrenPlanning for Your Special Needs Child
Planning For Your Special Needs ChildHow to Minimize Estate Taxes
How to Minimize Estate TaxesAdvanced Estate Planning and Asset Protection
Advanced estate planning and asset protectionWhat is Probate?
What is Probate?How to Protect Your Minor Children
How To Protect Your Minor ChildrenShould I Put My Kids on Title to my Home and other Assets?
Should I Put My Kids on Title to Avoid Probate?Can I Take Things Out of My Trust Myself?
Can I Take Things Out of My Trust Myself?Do Wills Avoid Probate?
Do Wills Avoid Probate?Can Revocable Living Trusts Be Changed?
Can I Change My Revocable Living Trust?Is Joint Ownership A Way to Avoid Probate?
Is Joint Tenancy a Way to Avoid Probate?Do I lose control of the assets I put into my trust?
Do I Lose Control of the Assets I Put Into My Trust?Minnesota Real Estate Investing - Business Entity Selection
What Type of Company Should I Use for Real Estate Investments in Minnesota?Does Minnesota Have Estate Tax Portability?
Does Minnesota Have Estate Tax PortabilityThe Pitfalls of Federal Portability
The Pitfalls of Portability
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.