Cesar A Arbelaez
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law
Cesar Arbelaez is an experienced attorney whose mission is to provide excellent legal representation to underserved and underrepresented individuals. Cesar Arbelaez uses his skills and experiences as a former prosecutor to provide excellent representation to his clients.
Cesar Arbelaez graduated with honors from Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis. While in law school, Cesar founded the law school’s Hispanic Student Association and was a member of the school’s Diversity Committee.
In 2016, Cesar became a licensed attorney in Tennessee. Cesar joined the Davidson County District Attorney’s Office that year as an Assistant District Attorney, the first male Hispanic ADA in Nashville’s history. During his near four-year tenure, Cesar worked in domestic violence, DUI, and other misdemeanor, and felony cases. Cesar has extensive experience in DUI cases: he has been part of five DUI jury trials, attended various seminars and DUI prosecutor trainings, conducted DUI training for law enforcement officers, and handled over 100 DUI cases as a prosecutor.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Google Meet
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 035030
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant District Attorney
- Davidson County District Attorney's Office
- General Sessions prosecutor, DUI prosecutor
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Hispanic Law Student Association (Founding President) Public Action Law Society (Member) Diversity Committee (Member)
- University of Memphis
- B.A. (2016) | Political Science and Philosophy
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Tennessee
- Tennesse Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- - Current
- Abogado Cesar Arbelaez
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.