Free Consultation: (801) 936-0870Tap to Call This Lawyer
Catherine Cleveland

Catherine Cleveland

An arrest is not a conviction. Call me for a free consultation.
  • Criminal Law, Juvenile Law
  • Utah
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

My name is Catherine Cleveland. As a former judge and a Salt Lake City criminal defense lawyer, I represent clients accused of felonies and misdemeanors in Utah state and federal courts.
I use more than 15 years of experience as a lawyer to achieve extremely favorable results for my clients. Over the years, I have seen thousands of criminal defense cases handled in Utah Courts, so I know what results others have received in situations like yours.

I have an in-depth knowledge of local Courts and procedures to help you understand what to expect. I can then work with you to develop an effective criminal defense strategy designed to achieve the best possible results in negotiations with prosecutors or at trial.

I will agressively fight for you with any criminal charge you are accused of to obtain the best possible outcome.

My practice is 100% criminal defense. I work in both Juvenile and Adult courts.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Juvenile Law
Video Conferencing
  • Skype
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Japanese: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Utah State Bar
The George Washington University Law School
The George Washington University Law School Logo
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 09055
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
10 Questions Answered
Q. Can they charge burglary if never entered building and was just giving a ride with no knowledge of a crime happening
A: It sounds like there is something off about your case when and where do you have court?
Q. I asked my public defender to file a motion and a affidavit I wrote up.and he told me they don't do that. Is he correct
A: Your attorney has no obligation to file the documents you drafted.
Q. I am looking for some legal advice for a family member he is currently facing criminal charges he is not being treated
A: If he does not have a lawyer, he needs to get one ASAP. His lawyer can explain what is happening with the courts.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Telephone: (801) 936-0870
Fax: (801) 936-0890
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.