My name is Catherine Cleveland. As a former judge and a Salt Lake City criminal defense lawyer, I represent clients accused of felonies and misdemeanors in Utah state and federal courts.
I use more than 15 years of experience as a lawyer to achieve extremely favorable results for my clients. Over the years, I have seen thousands of criminal defense cases handled in Utah Courts, so I know what results others have received in situations like yours.
I have an in-depth knowledge of local Courts and procedures to help you understand what to expect. I can then work with you to develop an effective criminal defense strategy designed to achieve the best possible results in negotiations with prosecutors or at trial.
I will agressively fight for you with any criminal charge you are accused of to obtain the best possible outcome.
My practice is 100% criminal defense. I work in both Juvenile and Adult courts.
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Japanese: Spoken, Written
- Utah State Bar
- The George Washington University Law School
- Utah State Bar # 09055
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- - Current
- Q. My 12 year old son may be charged with assault for a school fight. At what point should I hire an attorney?
- A: You need to hire an attorney ASAP and don't let your son talk to anyone without an attorney present.
- Q. a girl lied and said i chased her down the road and beat her up and dislocated her shoulder what can i do
- A: You should not be charged as an adult. Hire an attorney ASAP.
- Q. Can i get pulled over in McDonald's parking lot when the officer never got behind me until the drive tru
- A: I believe your only asking the question because you received a ticket for something. Why did the officer give you a ticket?
- Q. can a police officer drive with their headlights off while following a vehicle suspected of a traffic crime?
- A: Sure, why not?
- Q. I was put into dcfs codtody flatly accused of meltesting a sib was proven not guilty about adulthood can i sew
- A: No, you cannot sue the State for charging you with a crime.
- Q. Can I press criminal defamation charges on someone in Utah if I’m out of state? If no, can I do it at any police state?
- A: No, you cannot press criminal charges against someone. Only the state prosecutor can file criminal charges.
- Q. Can an Officer add additional charges after you’ve signed the original citation?
- A: Yes, the prosecutor can amend the charging document at any time.