- Business Law, Family Law, Real Estate Law ...
- District of Columbia, Georgia, Georgia
Caroline C. Kresky is the founding member of KRESKY LAW that specializes in family law matters for high net worth individuals. Ms. Kresky is one of the premier lawyers in the Southeast and has a statewide practice. Prior to forming KRESKY LAW, Ms. Kresky practiced with national law firms for more than 30 years. She currently represents high net worth individuals in contested and complex family law matters (divorce, alimony, equitable division/separate property, child support, custody; modification actions; contested paternity, legitimation and adoption; grandparent rights; domestic violence; contempts; disputed pre and postnuptial agreements) as well as complex trusts, estate and guardianship matters.
Ms. Kresky has assembled a team of first rate lawyers, paralegals, project assistants, and others whom she supervises with the goal of providing big firm quality work at a reasonable cost and always achieving positive results for clients. Because representing high net worth individuals in complex financial and legal matters requires a sophisticated financial understanding and in depth knowledge of the law, Ms. Kresky has built relationships with outstanding professionals, who are experts in forensic accounting, trust issues, custodial and psychological evaluations, fraud examinations, valuations of businesses and real property, complicated compensation packages, and health (physical and mental).
Ms. Kresky has repeatedly been designated as a SuperLawyer, a Georgia Trend Legal Elite, and a Top Rated Lawyer in Georgia as published by ALM Legal Leaders. She is AV rated 5/5 by Martindale Hubbell for more than 20 years. ALM review from a judge stated: “Outstanding professional, ethical and brilliant.” Another ALM reviewer noted: “Excellent legal skills, good mentor, have referred work to her on several occasions.”
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Intellectual Property
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Litigation
- General Civil
- Real Estate
- District of Columbia
- Emory University School of Law
- Columbia University
- Colby College
- Georgia State Bar  # 429610
- - Current
- Kresky Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.