Free Consultation: (864) 233-3100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carole Jean Hayes

Carole Jean Hayes

Hayes Law Firm
  • Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability/SSI
  • South Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold

I have been representing those wrongfully injured in our State since 1990 and have never represented or defended an insurance company. The Hayes Law Firm is concerned about quality representation, not quantity. We aggressively represent our clients in and out of the court room. Please call me for a free consultation today to see if I can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to. The insurance companies and their adjusters have attorneys working for them, please make sure you have an attorney working for you. I have been doing this now for 27 years and would be honored to meet with you.

Practice Areas
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Social Security Disability/SSI
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations on all cases I handle.
  • Contingent Fees
    There is no attorney fee unless I secure compensation for you.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    In most cases the Hayes Law Firm pays for all expenses associated with a claim up front (for medical evaluations, medical records, etc.). I do this to minimize any financial inconveniences to my clients while a claim is pending. My goal is to take care of everything possible for my clients in an effort to minimize the hardships inherent in an accident....
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
South Carolina
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Judicial Clerk
Memphis Tennessee Chancery Court
Memphis State Law School
J.D. / Law (1990)
Honors: Dean's List
Activities: Moot Court Board, Jessup International Society, clerk for Chancellor Lewis.
George Mason University
B.A. (1987)
Honors: Graduated With Distinction, Alpha Chi
Professional Associations
Injured Workers Advocates
Federal Bar Association  # 12325
- Current
South Carolina State Bar # 15132
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Hayes Law Firm Website
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. employer asked me not to file workers comp when I was bit by spider and now they won't pay hospital bills?
A: In South Carolina, the employer is responsible for payment of related medical bills pursuant to the workers compensation act. There are many issues that can easily be addressed in a quick consult. We can certainly assist.
Q. Was injured playing baseball on our office league team - can I file for workers comp?
A: When participating in work related activities, injuries very well may be compensable. There are many considerations and you should certainly contact a workers' compensation attorney. We do not charge for consultations and chances are you have a claim.
Q. looking for info on my medical bills and work release for 1986-1987 Taylor Beef packing can i find this
A: In all honesty, you may not be able to secure these records because they are so old. Have you called the physician's office? Regardless of whether the physician is still practicing there, they may have converted the records and have them stored electronically. However, they are so old they may not exist any more.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
870 Cleveland St, Suite 2D
Greenville, SC 29601
Telephone: (864) 233-3100
Fax: (864) 233-6637