(574) 935-9500Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Family Law ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Paul Stanko March 2, 2023
Carmen Post is a talented and competent attorney who provides quality legal assistance to her clients, and is well-respected by her colleagues.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I was born and raised in Plymouth, IN. I am a graduate from LaVille High School in 2009. Following that, in 2016 I received a B.S. in Business Administration. Then receiving a full tuition scholarship to attend Valparaiso University School of Law. During law school, I had an internship with the LaPorte County Prosecutors Office. I graduated in 2019 with a Juris Doctorate Degree. I am admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana.
I have four children with my husband, Adam. As a family we enjoy camping, walking, and family movie nights on the couch.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 35813-46
- English: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Indiana  # 35813-46
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.