Carmen Cantrell MacKay
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Carmen was admitted to the Alabama State Bar in 2020, and her practice includes family law, criminal law, business formation, and contract review.
She received her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she served as a student ambassador and acted as the American Bar Association Representative for the university. She also earned a Certificate in Public Interest Law, focusing her coursework on criminal, domestic and juvenile law classes.
Prior to law school, Carmen graduated summa cum laude from Auburn University in 2017 with a B.S. in Apparel Merchandising and a minor in Business.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Theft
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation
Free initial phone consultation for up to 30 minutes.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- ID Number: 3722Z69G
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. (2020) | Law
- Auburn University
- B.S. (2017) | Apparel Merchandising with Business Minor
- Alabama State Bar  # 3722Z69G
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.