Carlton S Chen
- Business Law, Intellectual Property, Employment Law ...
- Connecticut, New York
Carlton is an experienced business lawyer, entrepreneur, co-founder of successful startups, angel investor, and former VP/GC of well-known companies. He has earned accolades from his peers and clients, including a National legal best practices award from the Association of Corporate Counsel and a Connecticut lawyer life-time achievement award from the Connecticut Law Tribune. He earned his juris doctor degree and was a Root Tilden Scholar at New York University School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and New York.
Carlton always strives to think strategically when assisting clients, whether they are starting a new business or desire to leverage their branding, products and technology into new markets. His focus is buying or selling businesses, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and technology licensing to enable clients with businesses to increase their top-line growth and bottom-line income. He is ever mindful of providing the best representation and results possible at the most reasonable cost. And his integrity is unequaled.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Antitrust Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Government Contracts
- International Law
- Imports & Exports
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Free consultation - 1/2 hour
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- New York University School of Law
- Honors: Root Tilden Scholar
- Columbia University
- Honors: Honors in Economics, Crawford-Bothwell Prize in Economics
- Inaugural Lifetime Achievement Award
- Connecticut Law Tribune
- New York State Bar  # 1847698
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 401981
- Law Firm of Kurien Ouellette LLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.