Claimed Lawyer Profile
My practice is exclusively limited to Medicaid applications and asset protection planning, estate planning, elder law, probate, guardianships, and veterans' advocacy work.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I work almost exclusively on flat fees.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Archer Law Office, LLC
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2008)
Websites & Blogs
- Main Page
- Hamilton - Trenton - Princeton - Mercer Elder Law - Archer Law Office, LLC
- What Does it Mean to Be A Guardian?
14 August 2019
- 4 Medicinal Marijuana Facts Impacting Elders In New Jersey
12 March 2019
- 5 Ways to Help An Elder Prepare For Cold Weather
19 February 2019
- Does the “Village Mentality” Work to Take Care of Our Elderly Loved Ones?
3 July 2018
- The Three Key Estate Planning Documents
30 April 2018
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down on Your Loved Ones
15 January 2018
- 3 Easy Ways to Reduce Risk Of Elders Falling
8 January 2018
- If Someone Ignores Your Healthcare Wishes, Can You Sue?
30 October 2017
- Social Security Cost of Living in 2018: a 2.0% increase
16 October 2017
Contact & Map