Cara Santosuosso EsqLaw Offices of Cara L. Santosuosso, LLC
- Family Law, Juvenile Law, Divorce ...
Cara Santosuosso is an accomplished lawyer with a strong courtroom presence and excellent litigation skills in the areas of family law, especially custody disputes, employment issues and other civil and criminal matters. Previously, Ms. Santosuosso was associated with another prominent area litigation firm, after serving as a judicial attorney in the Ohio Eighth District Court of Appeals where she worked on cases dealing with administrative law, torts, labor and employment, product liability, medical malpractice, criminal law and a host of other legal matters. Ms. Santosuosso also served four years as an assistant prosecuting attorney with the Office of the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor, Division of Children and Family Services. She earned her J.D. from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 1998, and is admitted to the Ohio Bar, the bar for the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, and the federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (1998)
- John Carroll University
- B.A. (1995)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar
- Law Offices of Cara L. Santosuosso Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.