Cameron PeaseNeedham, MA Lawyer
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
Needham, MA lawyers: CAMERON C. PEASE concentrates his practice in civil litigation, commercial and business law, commercial and residential landlord tenant matters, and employment law. Mr. Pease has been admitted to practice in Massachusetts since 1992 and has tried cases before the Superior Court, District Court, Probate and Family Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and Housing Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mr. Pease has also successfully mediated and arbitrated numerous matters. He is a lecturer for the National Business Institute and the Institute of Real Estate Management, and is a frequent contributor to The Professional Planner. He is a former faculty member at Newbury College and taught classes in the Legal Studies Department. Attorney Pease is a cum laude graduate of Hartwick College, where he received his BA while majoring in both economics and management and while minoring in political science. He received his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School and interned at both the Land Court and the Massachusetts House of Representatives.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Understanding Petition to Partition in Massachusetts
June 1, 2023
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 – “Let’s Talk Real Estate” Radio Show
November 4, 2022
- Ruling Expands Duty Of Care Owed To Condominium Residents
October 17, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.