Needham, MA lawyers: CAMERON C. PEASE concentrates his practice in civil litigation, commercial and business law, commercial and residential landlord tenant matters, and employment law. Mr. Pease has been admitted to practice in Massachusetts since 1992 and has tried cases before the Superior Court, District Court, Probate and Family Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and Housing Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mr. Pease has also successfully mediated and arbitrated numerous matters. He is a lecturer for the National Business Institute and the Institute of Real Estate Management, and is a frequent contributor to The Professional Planner. He is a former faculty member at Newbury College and taught classes in the Legal Studies Department. Attorney Pease is a cum laude graduate of Hartwick College, where he received his BA while majoring in both economics and management and while minoring in political science. He received his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School and interned at both the Land Court and the Massachusetts House of Representatives.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 – Legal Marijuana Update
14 February 2020
- Evicting a Problem Tenant
10 September 2019
- New England Condominium – How Will Your Community Be Affected?
24 June 2019
- Appeals Court Holds Condominium Developer’s Lender Cannot Foreclose on Common Areas
30 May 2019
- Obtained permanent, exclusive, easement against neighboring property.
27 December 2018
- Goldman & Pease LLC mentioned in Washington Post article on Airbnb
20 December 2018
- Pre-Judgment Trustee Process Bank Account Attachment of Over $150,000.00 Makes Funds Available For Satisfaction of A Judgment for a Home Health Care Agency
20 December 2018
- Mechanic’s Liens Provide Great Leverage For Creditors
1 November 2018
- As a landlord, am I able to reinvest a tenant’s security deposit into my property?
24 October 2018