C. Kierulff Lassen

C. Kierulff Lassen

Immigration Lawyer 100% Success Rate! ZERO Denials!
  • Immigration Law
  • New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Attorney Lassen has extensive knowledge in immigration law. He is a zealous advocate for immigrants and their families. I would highly recommend him for all USCIS related matters including but not limited to adjustment of status, naturalization, I751 waiver petitions, etc.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Immigration Lawyer. Handling: Green Cards; Citizenship N-400; Citizenship Denial N-336; I-601 Fraud Waiver; I-601A Unlawful Presence Waiver; I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions; I-751 Denial; Deportation Defense / Removal Proceedings; Immigration Bond Hearings; all WAIVER cases, any immigration court proceedings, and basically any and all immigration matters. (We are happy to handle your criminal case relating to your immigration case as well, and divorce you if needed.) Same day office or skype consultations.

Visas handled: EB-1A visa, EB-1B visa, EB-1C visa, EB-2 visa, EB-3 visa, EB-4 visa, EB-5 visa, H-1B visa, H-1B1 visa, H-1B2 visa, H-1B3 visa, H-IC visa, H-3 visa, I visa, L-1A visa, L-1B visa, O-1 visa, P-1A visa, P-1B visa, P-2 Visa, P-3 visa, Q-1 visa, R-1 visa, TN visa, U visa, T visa, S visa, R visa, Q visa, O visa, L-1 visa, K-3 visa, J-1 visa, I visa, H-3 visa, G visa, D-1 visa, C visa, B1 visa, B2 visa, A visa.

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Green Card Lawyer
- Current
Professional Associations
Pennsylvania State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New Jersey State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Deportation Defense, Lovering Conference Center
Websites & Blogs
Green Card Lawyer
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered

Q. cell insurance doesnt have my phone, gave me option of upgraded model but says my deduct will go up by 125.00 can they
A: We would have to review the policy in order to provide meaningful answers
Q. our truck was wrecked.we had uninssured motorist.our insurance says they changed it(per our request)we did not.what can
A: Best bet is to see it in writing with your own eyes as mentioned
Q. Is it legal for an employer to only give 24 hour health insurance paperwork turnaround time? We had no time to look
A: You can complain to the HR Department
Q. In michigan, I am self employed. For lost wages can progressive legally request my full tax return or just P&L statement
A: You may be required to submit your 1099 form(s), tax return from previous year, correspondence, business invoice, or receipts, if applicable.
Q. My motorcycle was stolen years ago & the insurance company denied my claim. Any suggestions for a lawyer that can help?
A: You didn't post whether there was a judgment for this
Q. I was double parked without my hazards on and go rear ended
A: If they don't, small claims court or your own insurance are options
Q. I live in Charlotte NC. I'm inquiring as to whether it's legal for my management company to charge me for renter's insur
A: It can be a term of the lease to have it
Q. I was hit by another vehicle while driving my father's vehicle. I have some pretty bad injuries. Who gets the settlement
A: The car money goes to car owner, injury money to you, but you'll need representation to get maximum compensation
Q. My car was damaged in my mother's garage due to a combination of things. Her agent said her homeowners might pay. Bu
A: Sorry to hear, which is why car insurance is required
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Green Card Lawyer LLC
10000 Lincoln Dr E, STE 201
Marlton, NJ 08053
Telephone: (856) 685-4500
Green Card Lawyer LLC
1515 Market Street #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Telephone: (856) 685-4500