Bryan Stratton opened his law firm in 2007 because he passionately believed that someone needed to fight for good hard-working Oklahomans in their family law cases. Bryan has gone on to gain extensive experience defending clients through their divorce and adoption cases and helped them to get the best possible alimony and child custody settlements. Any Oklahoman who needs help with a family law case can visit Bryan for a free, no obligation consultation.
- Family Law
- Bryan Stratton Attorney at Law
- www.bryanstrattonlaw.comBryan Stratton's Blog
- What Do Oklahoma’s New Divorce Classes Mean for You?
13 August 2014
- The Most Common Emotional Problems in Divorce
13 July 2014
- The Five Most Common Causes of Oklahoma Divorce
9 July 2014
- The Difference Between Fault and No-Fault Divorce in Oklahoma
2 July 2014
- How Much Does an Oklahoma Divorce Cost?
27 June 2014
- How Oklahoma Courts Decide Child Custody
16 May 2014
- Understanding Child Support in Oklahoma
1 May 2014
- Common Mistakes People Make During a Divorce
17 April 2014
- How Assets are Divided in an Oklahoma Divorce
3 April 2014