EXPERIENCED DIVORCE LITIGATION ATTORNEY: Bruce Watson has been practicing law in Massachusetts for 30 years and has successfully represented numerous individuals in the civil and criminal justice systems. Attorney Watson’s practice concentrates on divorce and divorce litigation matters. Following law school, Attorney Watson worked for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts pursuing civil recoveries from doctors and other health care organizations. Thereafter, Attorney Watson worked for several law firms in Boston, concentrating on representation of individual health care providers and organizations and handling numerous plaintiff personal injury matters.
- Criminal Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Quincy Attorney
- Bruce Watson & Associates
- Boston University School of Law
- Boston South Divorce
- Wait–what do you mean I can’t deduct alimony on my federal taxes?
12 December 2018
- What is a ‘gray divorce’ and how is it different from the typical divorce?
6 December 2018
- What are the benefits of choosing mediation over litigation in a divorce?
29 November 2018
- How can I get full child custody?
5 November 2018
- What Is Collaborative Law and How Does It Work?
26 September 2018
- How To Deal With False Allegations During Child Custody & Divorce
27 March 2017
- Ways to Discover Hidden Assets During a Divorce
1 February 2017
- Massachusetts Family Law Regarding Separation
4 January 2017
- Divorce Mediation- An Effective Way To Move Your Divorce Forward
29 November 2016