Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Redman Law Firm
- - Current
- Previous name: Managing Partner of Redman Charlip, PLLC Jan. 2003 to Sept. 2008
- McDonnell, Conley, Arslanian & Neveux, P.C.
- Trott & Trott, P.C.
- Attorney at Michigan's largest foreclosure law firm.
- Michigan State Bar # 46958
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Does a seller of a home have to disclose that they are an active licensed realtor even if it is listed w/another agent?
- A: Yes. The Michigan Administrative Code requires a purchaser or seller of property to advise parties that they are licensed as an agent or broker.
- Q. Where do I go? Need to restructure/repair my financial situation. Recently divorced,single mom,after 18 yrs-unemployed
- A: You need to contact an attorney who has experience both in foreclosure and bankruptcy law. Your situation is common and may be the perfect case for a bankruptcy. Find an attorney who is willing to sit down and discuss your personal situation, and not a firm that will simply process you through their high volume practice. There are also non-bankruptcy programs that may help you keep your home. Depending upon your specific situation, there may be several options for you.
Contact & Map