- DUI & DWI
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury and negligence cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Robinson & Associates
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- University of Delaware
- Maryland State Bar
- Bruce M. Robinson's Website Profile
- Bruce M. Robinson & Associates Website
- Maryland DUI Lawyer Blog
- Unlawful police stops and your eroding protections under the 4th Amendment.
28 June 2016
- Why a multiple DUI offender needs to hire the best DUI attorney the can.
16 January 2016
- Can I be charged as a first DUI offender if it has been over 10 years since my last DUI?
8 January 2016
- Zero Tolerance for DUI in Maryland: .08 breath alcohol is NOT the limit
14 December 2015
- Understand the Strict Law that applies to lawfully “sleeping it off” and avoiding a DUI in Maryland
8 December 2015
- DUIs and Troubling Trends in Carroll County, Maryland
3 December 2015
- How to be Arrested for DUI in Maryland when not driving the car
1 December 2015
- Maryland DUI Arrest? Do not give up!
20 November 2015
- The Effects of Marijuana Legalization
9 August 2015
Maryland Motorcycle Accident - http://www.motorcycleaccidentmaryland.com Maryland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer - Accident Attorney Maryland The call of the open road....while exhilarating, can be unpredictable and dangerous. Motorcycle accidents often result in serious...