Brittney L. Blumengold-LopezHertz Sager
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
Brittney L. Blumengold-Lopez is an associate attorney with Hertz • Sager. Ms. Blumengold-Lopez has focused her practice almost exclusively in all family law related matters. Through her more than twelve-year legal career, she has had the unique opportunity to handle cases as a legal assistant, paralegal, judicial intern, certified legal intern, law clerk, and attorney. She has advocated for clients at all stages of their case in domestic violence matters, divorce with and without children and property, drafting marital settlement agreements, paternity actions, timesharing, drafting parenting plans, modification and enforcement of marital settlement agreements, modification and enforcement of parenting plans, and child support matters, often coming in as the closer to resolve everlasting litigated cases. Ms. Blumengold-Lopez’s unique cultural influence and diverse experience allow her to be a compassionate advocate who understands complex personal issues that her clients are facing.
Ms. Blumengold-Lopez earned her Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice from Florida International University and her Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University School of Law. Ms. Blumengold-Lopez also simultaneously earned a Certificate in Criminal Litigation from St. Thomas University School of Law. Ms. Blumengold-Lopez received accolades such as CALI award of Excellence Book Award in Trial Advocacy Practice, Pro Bono Commendation for completing over 100 hours of free legal representation, and Dean’s List in multiple semesters. Ms. Blumengold-Lopez was Vice President of the Jewish Law Student Association, and an active member of the Children & Family Law Society, Student Animal Defense Legal Fund, Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL), and the Criminal Law Society while in law school.
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1018485
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Hertz Sager
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- Honors: Certificate in Criminal Litigation CALI Award of Excellence Book Award in Trial Advocacy Practice Dean's List
- Activities: Vice President, Jewish Law Student Association Children & Family Law Society Student Animal Defense Legal Fund Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL) Criminal Law Society
- Florida International University
- B.S. (2012) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Dean's List
- State of Florida Online Notary
- - Current
- The Florida Bar  # 1018485
- - Current
- State of Florida Notary Public
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.