Ms. Cline has been serving clients on the Kitsap Penninsula since 2010. She has provided compassionate legal advice and service to individuals struggling financially through her bankruptcy and distressed real estate practice. Additionally, Ms. Cline enjoys a diverse practice including estate planning, business transactions, real estate and contract law.
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- John Kenney & Associates, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Towson University
- Client's Choice Award
- Washington State Bar # 42586
- - Current
- Who Should Consider a Chapter 13?
- Poulsbo Bankruptcy
- End of Life Planning and Estate Planning, Estate Planning
- John Kenney & Associates
- Why Do I Need an Estate Plan?
12 April 2019
- Revocable, Living, or Irrevocable Trusts
7 April 2019
- Bankruptcy Primer – What Is A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
14 April 2017
- Forming a Business and Skiing – The Best Of Two Worlds
3 February 2017
- Liability – Am I Or My Business At Risk?
12 January 2017
- Revocable Living Trust RLT
29 December 2016
- What Is An Independent Contractor?
26 December 2016
- Asset Distribution Through a Will
29 July 2016
- Will Preparation – Looking Ahead
28 April 2016