Bridget M. Wasson is an associate attorney at Meyer Wilson, LPA. She was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and earned her B.B.A. in 2005 from John Carroll University where she majored in Accounting. After earning her undergraduate degree, she attended the University of Dayton School of Law. While studying law, she also served as a Teaching Assistant in the Legal Research and Writing Department. Ms. Wasson received her J.D. in 2008.
Before joining Meyer Wilson, LPA, in 2009, Ms. Wasson worked for a large insurance company. In addition, she worked at a small litigation law firm in Dayton, Ohio. Additional business experience includes working at a private audit firm in Hudson, Ohio, where she assisted clients to recover overpayments and under-deductions from major retail, distribution, and health care entities.
Today, Ms. Wasson focuses her practice primarily on the firm's nationwide consumer class action practice. She assists in the prosecution of class action suits by completing legal research, preparing briefs and memoranda, reviewing discovery documents, and preparing legal analyses.
Ms. Wasson is licensed to practice law in both the State of Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Southern Districts of Ohio. She is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Central Ohio Association for Justice and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Broker Fraud
- Securities Law
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Ohio
- Associate Attorney
- Meyer Wilson, LPA
- - Current
- John Carroll University
- B.B.A. (2005) | Accounting
- University of Dayton
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Central Ohio Association For Justice
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
- Securities Fraud Attorney & Investment Fraud Case Blog
- Two Former Brokers Barred For Their Alleged Roles in Pension Fund Scandal, Top Official Navnoor Kang Charged with Fraud
20 March 2018
- Failure to Supervise Can Result in Broker-Dealer Liability in "Selling Away" Cases
19 March 2018
- Are You Wrapped Up in an Unsuitable Wrap-Fee Program?
16 March 2018
- FINRA Has Barred Former Morgan Stanley Broker Darrell Rideaux After Allegations of Selling Away
15 March 2018
- Former Morgan Stanley Broker Kevin Yang Terminated From Firm and Suspended by FINRA
14 March 2018
- SEC Warning: Unregulated Cryptocurrency Exchanges Place Investors at Risk
13 March 2018
- Former Morgan Stanley Broker Michael Ralby Barred for Declining to Comply with Regulatory Investigation
12 March 2018
- Meyer Wilson Investigates Allegations Against the LJM Preservation and Growth Fund
8 March 2018
- Former Wells Fargo Broker Jeffrey Palish Accused of Stealing Elderly Client's Funds
5 March 2018