Attorney Ward started his legal career at Aeton Law Partners. Prior to joining Aeton, he graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law, magna cum laude, where he was recognized with several academic awards, including Outstanding Legal Achievement, Best Brief in the Terence H. Benbow Moot Court Competition, and Distinguished Academic Achievement in Lawyer’s Professional Responsibility.
Attorney Ward handles both litigation and transactional matters at Aeton. His litigation practice includes business and commercial litigation, where he represents individuals and businesses in various matters, including claims involving a breach of duties, unfair trade practices, and breach of contract. He also handles personal injury and criminal defense matters.
Attorney Ward has experience in the transactional matters of corporate formation and governance. He assists businesses in drafting operating agreements, asset purchase agreements, employment documents, employee handbooks, and other documents for start-ups and mature businesses. Prior to law school, Attorney Ward was a starting pitcher for the University of Connecticut baseball team. He enjoys staying active in the community by volunteering his time as a baseball coach for local youth programs.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- English: Spoken, Written
- Aeton Law Partners LLP
- Summer Associate
- Risk Strategies Company
- Summer Associate
- Creative Planning Inc.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Outstanding Legal Achievement Best Brief, Terence H. Benbow Moot Court Competition Distinguished Academic Achievement: Lawyer’s Professional Responsibility
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. | History
- Connecticut State Bar
- Brian Ward’s Website Profile
- Aeton Law Partners Website
- Aeton Law Partners Blog
- The Main Types of White-Collar Crime in Connecticut
13 March 2019
- Is there a Difference Between Drug Trafficking and Possession with the Intent to Distribute?
6 March 2019
- What is the Difference Between Trademarks, Copyright, Patents and Licenses?
27 February 2019
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely on a DIY Site to Set Up Your Business
20 February 2019
- What is the Difference Between Embezzlement and Theft in Connecticut?
14 February 2019
- Connecticut Drug Trafficking Penalties
6 February 2019