Free Consultation: (954) 990-7552
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Brian P. Kowal

Brian P. Kowal

We value hard-work, honesty, and good communication for our clients!
  • Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant, Foreclosure Defense ...
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Client Reviews
Jennifer D. May 9, 2020
Helpful and trustworthy I’ve contacted Mr. Kowal a few times about business contracts, and he has been the most helpful and approachable every time. After seeking his advice, I feel at ease about what I needed help with. He is very straightforward and clear about his opinion, and if he thought I didn’t need his service, he would say so. That is the kind of honesty I look for and can be hard to find. He also responds promptly to all my communications. I'm very impressed and will continue to go to him in the future!
Janis L. March 14, 2020
Helpful and Attentive Brian Kowal and his incredible staff were there when I needed them. Brian always found the time for me, returned all messages, and made me feel that I was in good hands. As we prepared my Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney, Brian was knowledgeable about every aspect and took the fear and uncertainty out of the process.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII PlatinumSocial MediaResponsive Law

Brian P. Kowal, Esq. was born in Rochester, New York but since 2003, he has called South Florida his home. Upon moving to Florida, Brian knew South Florida is where he wanted to raise a family and build his practice. Prior to opening up his own practice, Brian gained valuable experience representing various clients across the legal spectrum. Brian opened his practice with the sole goal of providing his clients’ with the best possible legal representation.

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Foreclosure Defense
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Dialpad
  • Google Hangouts
  • Zoom
  • BlueJeans
  • FreeConferenceCall
  • Google Duo
  • GoToMeeting
  • Lifesize
  • Microsoft Teams
  • RingCentral
  • WebEx
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Portuguese: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Law Office of Brian P. Kowal, PA
- Current
University of Wisconsin - Madison
University of Wisconsin - Madison Logo
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
J.D. (2006)
- present
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University Logo
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. I live with my dad in fl I pay rent he is trying to evict me which I pay rent and he is always threatening me
A: The answer to this questions all depends on the type of lease that you have with your father. If your lease is for a year and you remain in the property after the termination date, your father has the right to evict you as you would be considered a Holdover Tenant. If your lease is month-to-month, then your dad can commence eviction proceedings against you by giving you 15 days notice prior to the beginning of the next rental period. If you pay rent every month, you have the right to remain in the property until your father gives you proper termination notice. In the event that your father begins to change the locks or take any action that prevents you from residing in the property, then you have an action against him. This is known as a Constructive Eviction. Therefore, your father can only evict you if notice is proper.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
7351 Wiles Rd.
Suite 103
Coral Springs, FL 33067
Telephone: (954) 990-7552
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.