Brian Neil HoffmanExperienced Securities Enforcement and Litigation Defense Counsel
- Securities Law, White Collar Crime, Gov & Administrative Law ...
I counsel entities and individuals through government / SRO proceedings and conduct internal investigations. I also have successfully defended shareholder class actions and derivative lawsuits, and counsel clients facing commercial litigation concerns. My matters have involved, among other things, public company financial reporting, disclosure, and controls issues; FCPA concerns; potential insider trading; issues concerning private equity, investment advisors, and broker-dealers; cybersecurity issues; accountant liability questions; fiduciary duty concerns; and civil DOJ matters. I currently serve on the Board of Directors and as Secretary of the Faculty of Federal Advocates; serve on the SEC Historical Society's Board of Advisors and Museum Committee; and co-chair the Annual Fund of the Logan School for Creative Learning.
- Securities Law
- White Collar Crime
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- New York University School of Law
- Honors: cum laude
- H&H Web Bio
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.