Brian Neil Burg, Attorney at Law, has been a licensed California attorney in good standing with the State Bar of California continuously since December 1984.
Brian earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1983 from Western State University, College of Law, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in the field of psychology in 1970 from the University of Southern California.
Brian specializes in estate planning for individuals and middle class families. He has also practiced in the areas of family law and immigration since 1985, but has restricted his practice primarily to estate planning since 2003.
Brian holds a Certificate in Gerontology and teaches two classes for seniors through the Older Adults Program in the School of Continuing Education of the North Orange County Community College District. He stimulates memories and reviews current events with residents of an assisted-living residence in Fullerton and patients at an adult daycare facility in Anaheim.
Previously, Brian worked in the computer field for eleven years as a software engineer, and he also holds a California single subject teaching credential in mathematics.
- Estate Planning
- Esperanto: Spoken, Written
- Western State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award in Administrative Law; American Jurisprudence Award in Trusts
- University of Southern California
- B.A. (1970) | Psychology; Mathematics
- Honors: Resident Honors Program for High School Seniors; President of Psi Chi (Psychology Honorary Society)
- Orange County Bar Association
- - Current
- California State Bar # 115503
- - Current