Real Estate Closing Attorney: For as little as $195 for Sellers and $450 for Buyers, Attorney Brian Lohse will represent and advocate for you from day 1 until the property closes and the keys are handed over.
Attorney Lohse prides himself on offering personal and friendly service. He will ensure that you stay informed and up-to-date by returning phone calls and emails often within hours.
I understand that many people shop for homes on the weekend. Generally, I can provide assistance on the weekends if you need help. If you have a question or would like to forward a contract to me for review on the weekend prior to you signing it, I will be happy to assist or answer questions.
Unlike most real estate attorneys handling real estate closings, you will deal personally with me, not with a paralegal, secretary or 3rd year law student. Because of this, I cannot handle as many transactions as other law offices that have a team of paralegals and secretaries. What it does mean is that you will get personal assistance from the attorney working on your transaction.
Lohse Law can assist you with:
- Illinois Real estate and property transactions;
- Illinois Quit Claim Deeds
- Tenants in Chicago (only Chicago) with Security Deposit problems w/ Landlord
- Business agreements and business formations for S Corps and LLCs
At this time, Lohse Law is not accepting new clients in the areas of civil litigation, small claims, evictions, or estate planning.
Brian is a results driven leader and negotiator with a distinguished career building trusting relationships with clients, customers, and business partners. Skilled in the areas of legal research and writing, risk reduction, contract negotiation and development, strategic planning, market development, and product development. Proficient managing efforts and activities to reduce costs, improve productivity, and reduce liability.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Free Consultation
Most potential clients receive a free 10-15 minute consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ball State University
- B.S. (1995) | Advertising, Journalism, Marketing
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Property, Real Estate, Oil/Gas, Family, Negotiations
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association