Brian K. ZirkelbachIn the office building of Reed, Heller, Mansfield and Gross
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice
I began my practice as a personal injury attorney in 1996 after graduating Indiana University law school. In 22 years of practice I have only represented individuals and their families who have been economically and physically harmed by the negligence of others. In 1988, I was working at a steel company in Macoupin County just out of high school when a defective piece of equipment caught hold of my glove and pulled my left hand into a piece of machinery resulting in serious injuries to my left index and middle finger. My family and I hired a big name law firm out of Belleville, Illinois and after two years of litigation under the Illinois Workers Compensation Act I received a total settlement of only $11,000.00. I decided at that point that I was going to dedicate my career to representing injured victims with highest degree of skill, knowledge and experience as I could give to each individual case. I successfully tried my first jury trial against the Kroger Company just 6 months after being licensed as an attorney. I have successfully brought serious injury and wrongful death cases against large companies such as Daimler Chrysler, General Motors, Ford, Honda, TRW, Inc. and Ingersoll Rand. I have represented clients against federally funded medical clinics, regional hospitals and surgical groups. A dedicated portion of my practice is against interstate and intrastate trucking companies involving large truck v. passenger car traffic crashes. It has now been 30 years since I sat on the other side of the desk from an ineffective attorney and I have not forgotten the disappointment from that relationship and it is my promise that every client will get the very best legal representation and individual attention that each case deserves.
Brian K. Zirkelbach
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
One-third of any settlement or verdict plus costs advanced on negligence cases such as automobile accident, products liability, and medical negligence. Claims filed under the Illinois Workers Compensation Act are limited by statute to 20% of the total settlement plus costs.
- Federal Circuit
- Indiana University - Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
- J.D. (1996) | Tort law
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- B.A. (1992) | Political science and administrativ justice
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6239690
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Contributing Member
- - Current
- Estate of Mulholland v. Cohen
- Illinois Appellate Court 5th District
- Humane Shelter
- DuQuoin Evening Call
- Booker v. St. Elizabeths Hospital
- DuQuoin Evening Call
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.