Free Consultation: (682) 276-6101Tap to Call This Lawyer
Brian John Willett

Brian John Willett

Tarrant County's only Criminal and Juvenile Board Certified Attorney
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law ...
  • Texas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
    Juvenile Law
    DUI & DWI
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Free Consultation
    Initial consultation is free
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish
Memphis State University(eveni
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar  # 21509620
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Criminal Law
Texas State Bar
Juvenile Law
Texas State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
238 Questions Answered
Q. On a dramatic vilance charge if both party's have blood does both party's go to jail
A: They can both go to jail but it is not necessary. If your argument is self defense then you are probably going to have to go to trial and argue that your actions were justified. It will be for the judge or jury to determine if that was the case.
Q. How to get simple assault dismissed between spouses?
A: Contact the city prosecutor and explain the situation. If this doesn't work you need to contact an attorney who should be able to work out a deal to have your case dismissed. You may have to jump through some hoops to get there but it should happen.
Q. I am 7 month pregnant and my husband hit me on my breast and tummy. What can he expect if i report him?
A: It would depend on the severity of any injuries that you sustained. You need to contact a domestic abuse shelter and move to it with your children. He will not change and eventually you aor your children will be killed.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
219 S Collins St.
219 S Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76010
Toll-Free: (682) 276-6101
Telephone: (682) 276-6101
Cell: (817) 291-4987
Fax: (682) 276-6104
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.