- Employment Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Northern District of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Buckley Beal LLP
- Seattle University School of Law
- Honors: summa cum laude
- University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. / English Literature
- Honors: cum laude
- Washington State Bar # 37969
- Georgia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Buckley Beal Website
- Atlanta Employment Lawyer Blog
- It’s easy to get arrested during the holidays.
30 November 2013
- Arrested? Worry, good. Panic, bad.
11 November 2013
- Another festival in Atlanta. Another chance to get arrested.
23 September 2013
- Domestic Violence – Ya gotta play nice with others
3 September 2013
- Summer Crime in Atlanta – Don’t let fun turn into misfortune.
29 June 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 2)
26 May 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 1)
19 May 2013
- Arrested celebrating big events in Atlanta? You’re not the only one.
7 April 2013
- Shoplifting in Atlanta? You are not alone.
31 March 2013
- Overtime Lawyer Blog
- DOL Settles FLSA Wage Violation Case
29 September 2016
- Errors in classifying workers as exempt or non-exempt may violate the FLSA
13 September 2016
- Atlanta University to Implement New FLSA Rules
5 September 2016
- When Are Workers Exempt from Overtime?
31 August 2016
- Am I protected by the Fair Labor Standards Act if I telecommute?
16 August 2016
- Department of Labor Releases New Fair Labor Standards Act Poster
7 August 2016
- How Do Bonuses Affect Your Right To Overtime Pay?
28 July 2016
- When Can Your Employer Use Your Tips towards Minimum Wage?
12 July 2016
- Is your employer paying you all it should under the FLSA?
7 July 2016
Contact & Map