Brian A. SnyderSnyder & Wenner - Patient Safety Advocates
- Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury ...
Brian was born and raised in Arizona, and joined Snyder & Wenner in 2008, after compiling a distinguished record of achievement at Brandeis University and at Chapman University School of Law. While at Chapman University, Brian received numerous awards, including two CALI Awards For Excellence, and first place in the National Arbitration Competition. He was also the President of the legal fraternity Phi Delta Phi, which focused on community outreach programs, and an editor on the Nexus Law Journal. In college, Brian was also president of the Brandeis University chapter of Sigma Alpha Mu for two years. Since joining Snyder & Wenner, Brian has continued to receive accolades. In 2013, he was named a Top 40 Under 40 attorney by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He has also spoken at, and moderated, a Continued Legal Education (CLE) seminar regarding jury selection. When he is not diligently working to represent the rights of his clients, Brian volunteers his time to be on the board of the Arizona Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and is a Big Brother in the Boys and Girls Club Big Brother/Big Sister program. He is a dedicated husband and dog lover, and enjoys spending his free time playing basketball and golf.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- - Current
- American Association Of Justice
- - Current
- Arizona Association Of Justice
- - Current
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: CALI Award For Excellence: Trial Advocacy; Trial Theory
- Activities: Nexus Law Journal (Editor); National Baseball Arbitration Champion
- Brandeis University
- B.A. (2005) | American Studies, Legal Studies
- Activities: President of Sigma Alpha Mu (2 terms)
- Rising Star
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Snyder & Wenner, P.C. Website
- Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys Blog
- All 3 Snyder & Wenner Attorneys Named Southwest Super Lawyers
April 12, 2023
- Why Didn’t I See A Doctor In The Emergency Department?
February 16, 2023
- I think I have a Concussion From A Car Crash
February 14, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.