Attorney Brenton Bryant has over a dozen successful years of experience defending individuals against criminal charges and DWI arrests. A lifelong resident of Arkansas, Brenton Bryant works hard to provide you the best respresentation available at a price you can afford. Call him today at (479) 575-0900 for a free consultation.
- Family Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- White Collar Crime
- General Civil
- Constitutional Law
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Free consultation if you've been charged with a crime or think you're about to be.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted through PayPal.
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless I win your case on Personal Injury cases
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Lowest priced fees available for experienced and qualified representation!
- Federal Circuit
- Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and General Practitioner since 1997
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro
- B.S. | Communications/Sociology
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- Arkansas State Bar
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington County Bar Association
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- National Criminal Defense College
- Trial Practice Institute