Brent P. Thompson is a local attorney from Oak Harbor whose practice emphasizes criminal defense including but not limited to DUI, DWI, Assault, Domestic Violence, and Vacating/Expunging Prior Convictions. Mr. Thompson further represents clients with personal injury claims. Beyond this Mr. Thompson is a general practitioner who is capable of handling a variety of matters. He is dedicated to providing passionate representation and will seek to obtain the best results possible.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- English: Spoken, Written
- Liberty University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List
- Western Washington University
- B.A. / History/Social Studies, minor in Economics (2006)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brent Thompson's Website Profile
- Platt & Buescher Attorneys at Law Website
- Oak Harbor Law Firm
- Seattle Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Technology: The Best Tool To Target Terrorism?
20 July 2016
- Ten Ways Technology Changed Law Practice
8 June 2016
- What is Assault, Anyway?
10 May 2016
- Six Ways Politicians are Like Criminal Defense Lawyers
5 May 2016
- Get Up, Stand up: VOTE!
15 March 2016
- 5 Things TV Gets Wrong About Criminal Defense Attorneys
11 March 2016
- Constitutional Originalism – Republican or Democrat idea?
2 March 2016
- Does the Constitution Protect Apple from Unlocking The iPhone?
23 February 2016
- Scalia and Ginsburg: Two Kinds of Justice
19 February 2016