Brent P. Thompson is a local attorney from Oak Harbor whose practice emphasizes criminal defense including but not limited to DUI, DWI, Assault, Domestic Violence, and Vacating/Expunging Prior Convictions. Mr. Thompson further represents clients with personal injury claims. Beyond this Mr. Thompson is a general practitioner who is capable of handling a variety of matters. He is dedicated to providing passionate representation and will seek to obtain the best results possible.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- English: Spoken, Written
- Liberty University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List
- Western Washington University
- B.A. / History/Social Studies, minor in Economics (2006)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brent Thompson's Website Profile
- Platt & Buescher Attorneys at Law Website
- Seattle Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Why TV Reporters Would Make Lousy Lawyers
13 September 2016
- Lying to Get Out of Trouble = More Trouble
19 August 2016
- Why are the Olympic Swimmers In Trouble in Brazil?
18 August 2016
- 7 Reasons Behind False Rape Accusations
2 August 2016
- False Rape Accusations: is this a Thing?
26 July 2016
- Technology: The Best Tool To Target Terrorism?
20 July 2016
- Ten Ways Technology Changed Law Practice
8 June 2016
- What is Assault, Anyway?
10 May 2016
- Six Ways Politicians are Like Criminal Defense Lawyers
5 May 2016